Wednesday 17 October 2012

SKETCH #230 OVER AT CREATIVE SCRAPPERS

Sorry im a bit late with this post, Have been busy doing things with the shop.This is the sketch we were given,
Man that Jenny Evans sure knows how to do a great sketch( thanks Jen). I had lots of fun doing the background, with some stamping and some misting and stitching. I just love this range from Simple Stories its called AWESOME, and you know what, it IS pretty AWESOME .I scrapped an old photo of dylan.

I hope you like it, why not pop over and see the rest of the girls work, http://creativescrappers.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks for popping in and having a look, i will be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great page Stacey, love your take! Love the layers, the colours and cool stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, this is absolutely fantastic!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete