Thursday 13 September 2012

PAGE FOR PURPLE PUMPKIN



Hi ladies, How are we all. Todays page i have to share  with you is of my youngest daughter Hayley.
She loves playing with my sunglasses, normally she wear them upside down as she doesnt like the arms around her ears, but i took a photo of her with them on the right way.

After taking a couple of photos, she snaped one of the arms off.
I love the bird button, which i got in my mixed lucky dip.
 
 
 
   The white doily i cut in half, then i placed the little yellow one on top.

     And the heart buttons are one of my favourite, they go with anything.
YOU CAN NOW SHOP  AT http://purplepumpkincrafts.blogspot.com.au/ ALL THE TIME.
AND WHILE YOUR THERE, WHY NOT JOIN IN ON THIS MONTHS SKETCH COMP.

WELL THANKS FOR LOOKING.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the doilies :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey

    Adorei a página... que cores lindas... amei os botons!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw this on the PP blog I fell in love! Sweetest page eva!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Just loving the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of this layout and the colours are beautiful as is the story about your little one. Guess you couldn't growl about the breakage because you got an amazing photo...

    ReplyDelete