Saturday 18 August 2012

MANORHOUSE CREATIONS GUEST DESIGNER


OMG, I still cant belive it, ME being asked to be a guest designer for this wonderful company. I was so excited and nervous at the same time. It was such a pleasure to do three pages for them. They have such beautiful flowers, the hardest part was choosing which ones to use as there  are so many different sizes and colours to choose from, if you havent seen their flowers why not head on  over to their site and have a look
http://manorhousecreationsblog.com/

 The first page I did was of me on my wedding day, I cant remember the last time I scrapped a photo of me.

The flowers i used are from the JUBILEE range, these flowers are just stunning and are so easy to spray.
And the sprigs are from the Tenisha range.


The next page i did of Courtnie

Once again i used a JUBILEE flower and two from their SPRINKLE range which i sprayed grey.
And the roses i sprayed green and orange (so sorry i cant remember the name of these).
And their rose leaves.


                                                 The last page is another one of Courtnie.

                       
For this page i have used lemon flowers from the  FAIRY FLOSS range and Malt rores from their PETITE ROSES range, and some more of their rose leaves.


Thank you so much MANORHOUSE CREATIONS, for this wonderful opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. Huge Congrats Stacey!! Lucky duck!! You have done such a FAB job with the flowers :)I especially love the first one of you - just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete