Tuesday 26 June 2012

PURPLE PUMPKIN POST

Hi there how are we all?. Well im nearly finished packing and cleaning, then we will drive for 3 days just to unpack it all and clean up another mess, I HATE MOVING. But i thought i better post this befor the internet gets turned off.
This is the latest page i have done for Purple Pumpkin, I used Kristine Davidsons sketch from the Sunshine Crop, Man i love this sketch and i will use it again. Here is my page.
                                            
  
                                        And now for some close ups of the Felt heart.

Dont you just love the heart buttons.

                           And no page would be compete without a spotty button or two.

THANKS FOR POPPING IN .

2 comments:

  1. Stacey I love this page because I adore these colours together, especially for boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Stacey, hope you dont mind if I scraplift this. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete