Friday 18 May 2012

PURPLE PUMPKIN AND THE SCRAPBOOK EXPO

Hi ladies, how are you going ,i hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day, I did i brought myself lots of scrapping goodies, a box of chocolates, then handed them over to my husband, who the handed them onto my daughters, who then handed back to me on Sunday. Well here is my latest page for Purple Pumpkin.
This page was done using a Sketchabilities sketch.

I used a large denim flower, and how cute is that bee button!!


I also used some twine and a spotty button.


If you pop on over to http://purplepumpkincrafts.blogspot.com.au/ you will find the details for their next amazing SALE, Be sure not to miss it, and you still have time to enter into this months sketch comp.


Now ladies are any of you going to the Scrapbooking and Papercrat Expo and Convention in Brisbane in June. http://www.scrapbookexpo.com.au/ Well i am, and i would like to meet you IRL if your going.
Its been over a year since i moved away from my bestest friend Karen. So you can imagine how excited we both are to be going to it together, a girls long weekend away, with NO husbands and NO kids. OMG I CAN'T WAIT. Well thanks for calling in and having a look.  TALK SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment