Sunday 22 April 2012

SKETCH #205 OVER AT CREATIVE SCRAPPERS

I just loved doing this sketch, i got a bit messy and broke out some a stamp and some inks. i am really happy with this page, i hope you like it to.
Here is the sketch we were given,
And here is my page of Courtnie

I just love that satin flower with the button in the middle, its from PURPLE PUMPKIN.
Head on over and see the rest of the teams amazing pages,
and while your there why not join in on the fun.
 Thanks for looking, why not leave me a comment so i know you called in.

4 comments:

  1. Stacey this is beautiful and I love the colours, they look so soft and I also love the flower. I've been making some from fabric a very dear friend gave me. I will post a pic of them soon at http://kiandra-kreations.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Stacey, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacey. Beautiful page and well done on getting on to the Purple Pumkin design team.
    Heather B

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamping background looks fantastic. I really like the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete